Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING / Re: Run o' the Mill Jokes
« Last post by animal on Today at 11:27:36 am »
so ... wife wanted to make some tuna salad to take to some partyish thing for the daughter. She and the kid went back and forth deciding on how much to make and asked me to go pick the stuff up at the store. I was paying attention as well as could be expected (I thought) and went to the store. Got the onions celery and some other stuff, but that "unsure feeling" crept over me so I texted.

Me: How many cans of tuna did you guys decide on?

Wife: 6!
(seemed like she was a little irritated)

Me: I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure they don't have 720 cans at this store.

Wife: (response censored due to by-laws)

GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Swarm Catching
« Last post by Terri Yaki on Today at 11:20:25 am »
And aside from some that may have gotten lost, today they're bringing in the tulip poplar pollen.
« Last post by Terri Yaki on Today at 11:17:58 am »
terri
I already said that I thought that was a good ideal.
Ok, I forget more than I remember.
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Bucket Feed Question
« Last post by Kathyp on Today at 11:11:35 am »
Sal, that just looks like a short chicken waterer. It should work fine.

I used to use a chicken waterer in spring.  Just put some stones in the dish part and it worked fine.  The problem was that when the syrup level got low they crawled inside and then I had a clump of dead bees.  Gorilla glue and some window screen solved that. 
« Last post by gww on Today at 10:27:38 am »
terri
I already said that I thought that was a good ideal.
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 10:02:35 am »
> geez, you sound like my wife  :shocked: always the adult  :grin:

Well sometimes it is more fun to be the child! That I?ll admit. lol   :cheesy: :wink: ,

but we do have bylaws, and out of respect for beemaster forums and those bylaws, and our Adult members and guest. .
And let?s not forget the younger guest who view this forum.   We had just yesterday alone, viewers in the upper hundreds viewing Beemaster.  😊 Probabaly from all walks of life.

« Last post by animal on Today at 09:44:24 am »
geez, you sound like my wife  :shocked: always the adult  :grin: ... but  ... I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me eternal youth, or I'll be childish. I think Patrick Henry might've said something like that, Ben Franklin for sure.  :wink: so yes dear, I'll try to be more careful and I promise to not post the stuff I think is really funny :cry: :cheesy:

in other news ..
A man celebrating his birthday at 101 had a heart attack, was rushed to hospital, but the prognosis didn't look good. While everyone was gathered around his deathbed he confessed to his favorite granddaughter, "I'm scared. It's been 25 years since your grandma passed and now it's my time."
To comfort him she tearfully says, "but grandpa, you're not really dying, and grandma is waiting for you in heaven." He replies, "I know, that's what I'm afraid of."
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 08:32:29 am »

Goodness boys!  Some folks apparently go back through puberty a second time in their old age. While it seems others never left it!  :shocked:   lol.  :cheesy: :wink:

PS please remember to be careful with your wording, even in the joke section.
« Last post by animal on Today at 08:15:47 am »
Sal, I think he missed the fact that I was telling a joke. He knows enough about the wife and I to know what's said in the joke, doesn't apply to us.
but ...
Advice: Give the good woman a kiss and take her out to dinner ASAP! Then a genuine huge before you leave the restaurant as you exit the door.
If I do that before we leave the restaurant, pretty sure We'll get arrested.  :wink:
and that makes it sound like dinner is foreplay ... I can dig it :cheesy:
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 07:46:41 am »
> I'm going to guess that the bees that went to the trap location went back to their original home

Probably so or begged into a closer hive, depending on where they swarmed from? Just a guess for me too! I don?t know lol  😁
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10