MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

New here from Puna Hawaii

(1/2) > >>

microage97:
Hey Forum,

I'm new here and I thought I would take a minute to say HI. I'm a backyard beginning beekeeper. I've always wanted to get into beekeeping but haven't took the plunge until now. I picked up a couple of Top Bar Hives on sale over at Mann Lake on black friday sale.

I'm located in Puna Hawaii about 15 miles south of Hilo on 3 acres of jungle rain forest.

CoolBees:
Welcome to Beemaster.

Ben Framed:
Welcome microage97! Glad you have taken the plunge to become a beekeeper and glad to have you join us!! I personally have not tried the Top Bar Hives, but we have members here that keep bees in that manor. Dig in and enjoy the forum! If you even need assistance, there are plenty of us who will be glad to help!

Sincerely,

Phillip

microage97:
Thanks Guys! Hawaii is pretty unique in that we get year round honey production. I'm next to a palm tree farm so the bees should be super happy.

Dave

The15thMember:
Welcome to Beemaster, microage97!  We'd love to help you out as you begin your beekeeping journey!  We even have another member from Hawaii, which should be helpful to you, as beekeeping is very local.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version