MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

G'day from 'Straya

(1/2) > >>

Gunsmoke58A:
G'day all.  I'm a noob Keeper from Australia.  I look forward to learning a lot!

Richo

Ben Framed:
Hello Gunsmoke58A. Welcome to Beemaster! It's good to have another of our beekeeping friends from Down Under join in!
You are more than welcome to join in the conversations yourself or start a new topic of your own, and ask as many questions as you would like. That's what I did when I joined, (and I am still doing 😀), gaining a wealth of information from our good members at this forum. Wishing the best to you and your bees!

Phillip

BeeMaster2:
Gunsmoke,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller

The15thMember:
Welcome to Beemaster, Gunsmoke58A!  It's always good to see more beekeepers from the southern hemisphere to keep us northern beekeepers busy through the offseason.  Say, your screen name wouldn't be a reference to the Gunsmoke TV show, would it?  Because that is one of my favorite TV shows of all time.  :grin: :cool:

"GUNSMOKE!  Starring James Arness as Matt Dillon!" 
 :cheesy:

Gunsmoke58A:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on November 16, 2021, 09:55:37 pm ---Welcome to Beemaster, Gunsmoke58A!  It's always good to see more beekeepers from the southern hemisphere to keep us northern beekeepers busy through the offseason.  Say, your screen name wouldn't be a reference to the Gunsmoke TV show, would it?  Because that is one of my favorite TV shows of all time.  :grin: :cool:

"GUNSMOKE!  Starring James Arness as Matt Dillon!" 
 :cheesy:

--- End quote ---

Nope, that was a little before my time.  It's my callsign from my time as an Aussie Army Cavalry Armourer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version