Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When you take pictures  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
When you take pictures
« on: April 19, 2015, 05:28:09 pm »
I really love it when people post pictures with their questions.  We all learn from both.   suggestions for the pictures:  1. make sure you are taking pictures of the bottom of the cells.  remember that the cells are angled.  2. be sure that the pictures are close up so that we can see what is in the bottom of the cells.  3.  be sure the pictures are focused.

Take lots.  post as many as you want.  Just remember that the pictures have to help us answer your question, so if you want to know if a thing is an egg, but you have taken pictures that don't let us see into those cells, we can't help   :wink:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
Re: When you take pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 09:47:42 pm »
I have tried posting pics on here - but it always tells me invalid attachment, no matter how small I make the pic.  :sad:

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 09:53:20 pm »
are you using a host site?  I have not done it for awhile, but as I recall, the pictures have to be uploaded to a host site and linked from there.  you can't post them directly from your computer to your post.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 10:55:10 pm »
Well, that would do it! 
Too late tonight, but first chance I get I'll set up a folder on my web albums.
Thanks!

Offline don2

• Doak
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 11:02:20 pm »
You can drag and drop, as long as you have a pic any where on your machine. posting pictures on the other forum. Beemaster face book. d2

anything