Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Call Me Grumpy! June 22, 2009  (Read 5966 times)

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Call Me Grumpy! June 22, 2009
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 11:17:53 pm »
Congratulations on the cut out   sorry you have so much trouble with the bee

Johnny

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 01:03:14 am »
Hey JP, my rock pile is going to be linear as in rock fence or dam, not that Tower of Babel that Cindi has.  Also, my is going to serve a purpose other than granite storage.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 10:36:00 am »
JP, you never cease to amaze me, keep on keepin' on.  You have helped me to get my rock pile into the Guiness World Book of Records, smiling and a great big kidding here.  There will be more rock piles in my lifetime, but probably never as big as the one that I have created, hee, hee.

Brian, I bet you have rocks galore, now is the time to start to prevent erosion for surely.  I have found many a really cool rock amongst my throws.  Beautiful days, to live and love, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything